Exclusive Interview with Ilia Kiselevich – CEO, SolveIt
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell us about yourself how you start your career in the IT Sector?
Our journey started small in scale, I was a developer and already knew everything inside out. More projects came up, clients liked our approach to business and the quality of our services. I gathered a team of the most experienced developers and founded SolveIt. Initially, we were only doing mobile apps, now we have a team of 50+ in-house professionals and 18 services to effectively solve customer problems.
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
SolveIt is a trusted full-service software development company oriented towards Europe and North America. We build a long-term relationship with our clients and offer a full range of services: from software development, design, and support to product strategy and launch. As a CEO and Founder, I am responsible for crucial decisions, long-term development strategies, and the company’s overall performance.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
Despite the coronavirus, our company is growing and progressing: we have a plan to open new offices and expand our development team. The number of requests for software development has increased, according to the Business of Apps report. People started using their phones more and making online purchases because of the coronavirus lockdowns, so the IT industry is growing faster than ever before.
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like Top app Firms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
Having honest ratings and reviews is very important for clients. That way they can choose the right development company. Companies are given the opportunity to demonstrate their experience, expertise and to attract new customers.
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
The Marketplace and Platforms business models are becoming more popular related to the global transition from offline shops to online shopping platforms. The Healthcare industry has increased during COVID-19 too. This is the reason why we are often tasked with developing software for both doctors and patients. E-commerce wants additional monetization as a fast-growing perspective business industry. Our team is already completed and ready for all types of projects.
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
We want to add services such as:
– CTO as a service
Requests for a competent CTO, who can make an estimate of a project and lead programming teams are growing in popularity. This service greatly increases the project productivity and helps to identify all risks before launch.
– Product launch
This service helps with product launch marketing. It is new for development companies, but very useful for clients. A development company knows the product better than someone else and can choose the right promotion channels.
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much are you prepared to face those challenges?
The most common challenge for outsourcing companies is that qualified professionals may leave or be headhunted by other companies. Our solution is to provide employees with all the conditions to work well: a workplace, modern technology, and a beautiful office. The main reason why this challenge doesn’t scare our company is that we only have the best specialists who want to share their expertise with each other. Our team does have a really friendly atmosphere and interesting projects.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
We help clients to monetize their business, modernize it, attract new customers and reach a new market level. Mobile and web solutions are more relevant than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic when most of the business went online.
9. What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
I can confidently say that the best practice for achieving client satisfaction is to provide 100% quality services, and after the successful launch, we are still communicating with clients, with a retention rate of over 85%. The transparency of our reports also brings satisfaction to our clients. These are our main advantages and all our clients are satisfied with the services provided.
10. Tell me about your successful project?
Every day our company does cool and successful projects. Check out our portfolio. However, my most successful project is SolveIt.
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
For each project, we try to fully understand the business processes, the specifics of the subject matter and create a project development plan. After that, we give the client recommendations, based on our experience and knowledge, how to get started and what to improve.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered in 2021 after COVID 19?
We carefully estimate the project and its parts and then set the price. The average price has increased due to the high demand for COVID-19, currently, the minimum project cost is around $10K.
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
Our work process consists of the following stages: Explore – Assess – Design – Development – Quality Assurance – Deployment – Analytics.
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
SolveIt offers a free 90-day quality guarantee. Also, we offer our customers an SLA contract.
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
Hybrid development works best for projects where it is important to be cost-effective and quickly implement new features. However, Hybrid development is less supported and when new versions of Android and iOS are released, the application can be unstable. Native development is much more stable, the application runs smoother and there are many more possibilities for making complex animations and UI elements.