Exclusive Interview with Sagar Chaturvedi – CEO of Arthonsys
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell Us about yourself how you start your career in IT Sector?
I’m Sagar Chaturvedi, CEO, and CTO at Arthonsys. Honestly, I’m a simple, hard-working, and passionate IT guy. I’m a very curious person by nature; therefore, I ask lots of questions and try to find the logic behind everything.
Plus, being an eager learner, I’m always looking forward to exploring new things and try the latest technologies.
Therefore, I did an MCA from IIIM University, Rajasthan, in 2009, and since then, I’ve been working in the IT industry and learning new things daily. Later in 2016, I stepped into the shoes of Arthonsys Technologies LLP, CTO, and CEO. So, you can say my thrive to constantly evolve and learn pushed me into the IT industry.
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
Arthonsys is a modern IT corporation. At Arthonsys, we believe in two things: constant growth and teamwork. Thus, we use futuristic technologies and methodologies to bring innovative IT solutions into the limelight.
Our team members are always learning new things and exploring new technologies, which I personally encourage and offer them new opportunities to learn.
Whenever a client approaches our company with a project, our entire team collaborates and brainstorms together to help the client in the best possible way. We firmly practice a democratic style of leadership where every team member can share his or her opinions and thoughts freely.
At Arthonsys, we share codes, evening tea, and ideas together. So, we are one big happy family that’s always supercharged to help clients beyond our limits.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
“A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” — Duke Ellington
This quote has perfectly summed up my entire outlook for 2021. The year 2021 might not have been better than 2020, but it has given us the opportunity to be the best. It has shown us that now is the time to change and go digital.
You can’t keep on running your business traditionally and expect growth. Today, you need to acknowledge and accept digitization with open arms.
Fortunately, many businesses have understood this, and they are making efforts to step up with change. At Arthonsys, we have helped many businesses finally take the digital route and achieve excellence in 2021.
So, in my opinion, 2021 or the coming years are dedicated to virtualization. Thus, we and all other IT companies need to buckle up and be ready with the best IT solutions to meet the futuristic demand.
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like TopappFirms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
As I have already mentioned above, companies are becoming more and more digital and agile in the coming days. Thus, companies like TopappFirms are very important to help them find the best IT solutions within their technical ad budgetary limits.
In my opinion, the role of research agencies will become more prevalent to bridge the gap between clients and service providers because not everyone has the technical knowledge and time to run complete market research.
On the top, people are nowadays looking forward to hiring remote IT development companies, which also increases the research agencies’ responsibilities.
So, I just want to say good luck, TopappFirms, and keep on sharing insightful material to help clients meet the right service providers.
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
Well, yes. Currently, our main focus is on End-to-end eCommerce Solutions, POS, Blockchain Technologies, Healthcare Industry, Food Industry, eLearning, etc. In short, we are targeting all those industries which are going to rule the digital world in the future.
And, to prepare my workforce to meet our targets, I have a very simple plan:
Open communication — I clearly tell my technical team what we are targeting and what role they have to play in meeting the company goals.
Offer learning opportunities — We encourage our team to learn new technologies and solutions based on our target. This way, we can provide better services to our clients.
Build infrastructure — For a technical team to thrive, powerful infrastructure is very important. Thus, we are rapidly investing in the latest hardware and software solutions to empower our team.
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
That’s a very good question because we are making many changes in our services and adding various new offerings to better serve our clients. Currently, our focus is on the following five development technologies—
- As connected devices and sensor technology are highly in-demand, thus, IoT Development is top on our agenda right now.
- Artificial Intelligence is the backbone of the development processes, so we are emphasizing AI technology more and concentrating on developing robust AI-based apps and websites. In 2021, the augmented reality market size was $26.75 billion, which is projected to reach $340.16 billion. So, we are working on building a resilient AR/VR App Development team to take virtual reality beyond anyone’s imagination.
- And, importantly, On-Demand App Development is our priority right now. That’s because today, you can’t grow with a plain and simple app. Right now, users are very smart, and they want more personalized solutions; thus, on-demand app development is essential today.
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry, and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
Answer. The outsourcing industry or trend is something, which is spreading like wildfire today. It has many benefits, such as better efficiency, quality, affordability, and so much more.
But, we can’t ignore that outsourcing workflow has some challenges, too, such as slower turnaround time, lack of business or domain knowledge, language and cultural barriers.
So, my first step to handle outsourcing challenges is acknowledging them. Yep, I have fully accepted that the outsourcing industry has some challenges and then collaborated with my team to tackle those challenges.
For example, our entire team can fluently speak the English language, which makes us easier to communicate with remote clients. Our team also understands different cultures and time zone differences so they can easily communicate with overseas clients.
All in all, my team and I fully acknowledge the challenge and work together to solve it. That’s how we deal with any problem at Arthonsys.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team for enhancing your clients’ business?
Oh well, I don’t want to sound egotistic here, but we have the same clients working with us for years now. In fact, some clients are working with us from the beginning, and they even recommended our services to their friends and business colleagues.
So, from our 100% client retention rate, you can guess how beneficial our web and mobile app development services have been for our clients. Plus, you can check our satisfied client’s testimonials on the Arthonsys website and other review sites to better understand our expertise level.
9. What, according to you, are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
Here I would like to quote one of my favorite Jeff Bezos quotes — “We’re not competitor obsessed, we’re customer-obsessed. We start with what the customer needs, and we work backward.”
So, you can say Arthonsys is a customer-obsessed company. We don’t focus on how to grow our business or what our competitors are doing; we are simply focused on empowering our clients. And for this, I always advise my team too—
- Listen to customers
- Be proactive and help customers in your best possible way
- Practice honesty and achieve realistic expectations of customers
- Importantly, understand your customers by developing a personal bond with them
10. Tell me about your successful project?
My every project is like my baby. I put 100% effort, energy, and resources into creating all projects. So, for me, it’s hard to pinpoint a project and say it’s the most successful one. Thus, I would request you to check out our portfolio and explore all the amazing projects we have completed by far.
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
Well, when a client isn’t sure about what type of web development platform they want, I ask them five simple questions—
1. What type of website do they want? — eCommerce, services, or just a simple blogging site.
2. Why are you developing a website? — do you want to simply showcase your portfolio, or do you want to sell your products or services online.
3. What do you want to achieve through your website? — do you want to boost traffic? Generate new leads? Sell your products or services? Or just want to build an online brand?
4. What are your technical abilities? — this is a very important question which helps us understand the technical knowledge of our clients and help to find the website platform solution suitable to their knowledge.
5. What is your budget? — this way, we can fit web development within our client’s budget.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2021 after COVID 19?
It is not possible for me to disclose the exact Project development costs that we have catered during the COVID-19 pandemics.
That’s because we mostly offer multiple services to one client like website development, App Development, SEO, graphic design, Readymade On-demand Apps, etc. Thus, every project development cost varies based on the client’s requirements.
Additionally, we totally understood that businesses are struggling amidst the COVID-19, and the economy is in pretty bad shape.
Therefore, we tried our level best to offer affordable and high-quality services during this hard time. Arthonsys always stand by the business community and never fails to fulfill our social responsibilities.
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks into the product deployment.
When a client walks through Arthonsys doors, our client satisfaction service starts from the very moment. We have a very clear operational structure for clients ease—
- First, try to understand our client via a call, virtual meeting, and if the situation demands, we can organize a physical meeting with our team too.
- Once the client gives us a green signal to resume, we draft an NDA.
We map out essential resources, timelines, and budget requirements and share details with the client.
- Finally, we take the project on the floor, and together with the client, our team completes the project under the given timeline and budget.
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
After service part is very important for us. We are always available for our clients — no matter whether it’s a holiday or Sunday. Our clients can fully rely upon us. They just have to call, email, or chat with our customer support team, and their queries will be addressed immediately.
I personally make sure that customer support is provided on time. In fact, I often keep spare time in my schedule to help our customer support team so we can solve customers’ problems quickly and efficiently.
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
Well, that’s a very difficult question because all the mobile app development platforms are the best in a particular situation.
For example, if you are looking for a better user interface, security, and scalability in your app, native apps are best for you. On the other hand, when you are looking for fewer codes and inexpensive mobile app development, the hybrid will be right for you.
Thus, I can’t recommend the right mobile app development platform without understanding the client’s requirements and project details.