Exclusive Interview with Jayasree S K- CEO, Techmango Technology Services
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell Us about yourself how you start your career in the IT Sector?
Being a graduate in Computer Science, I always wanted to be a Techie and excel in the IT industry. IT Companies in Madurai were budding at that time and I started my career as web and mobile Developer and later during the career, My managerial capabilities came into the light. I became Team Lead, Application Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Assistant Vice President – Mobile, Vice President and then now as CEO.
I took a few experiences here and there in the city & recognized one problem that is quality in delivery. I was very passionate about doing something bigger and better than the traditional companies and then one fine day, I decided to launch my own company in Nov 2014.
I have started my career as a mobile app developer, I learned a great deal in that role. I have played multiple major roles in development like Mobile app development – Lead, Mobile app development – Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Assistant Vice President – Mobile, Vice President. but I just wanted to move into a more customer-oriented job, so I became a client relationship manager. From there my journey starts…
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
Techmango Technology Services (TTS) is a high-spirited IT services company and has consistently grown today as a huge entity with a workforce strength of 400+ highly skilled staff, founded in 2014. A Nasscom Partner and CMMi Level 3 initiated a Madurai-based IT company, with a difference. As a client-centered and quality-conscious IT company, we offer a broad spectrum of technology services and solutions to help our clients meet their business needs on time and within cost-effective parameters.
Techmango does its best to provide you with digital transformation & IT consulting services that will keep you steps ahead of your competitors by continuously improving your IT-based business solutions. We use the latest software development platforms and tools to achieve this thereby delivering you the best solutions which make you stand alone in the industry-killing competition. We also employ the latest project management techniques and software engineering practices. Our Services portfolio broadly comprises Application Services, Infrastructure Services, and Professional Services delivered using our Flexi Global Delivery Model.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
We have planned to expand our team and have physical offices at multiple locations across the globe. Since we are providing End-to-end IT consulting services, we are planning to focus on niche technologies.
We are focused to explore more in Data driven technologies in 2021. Our primary focus will be to Build a robust team and acquire more business in Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like Topup Firms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
You guys are doing a great job, as both the clients and companies benefit from your work. Clients can easily get the right companies and the companies are easily visible to the clients, which helps both to save a lot of time.
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
We can mention Data driven technologies, Upskilling current team and Hiring few skilled resources from the market to build a team. encouraging resources to do certification
As we mentioned already, we are planning to target niche technologies and contactless application development. Contactless app development has become the must-have service for any development company because of the covid-19 pandemic.
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
OEM business suite development services like Salesforce, MS Dynamics & Oracle.
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much are you prepared to face those challenges? the answer can be much better
There are a lot of challenges in the outsourcing industry like Communication barriers, late deliverables, Time Management, and many more. But with the help of a highly skilled and team of dedicated resources, we can break the hurdles of the outsourcing industry.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
We have developed 150+ web and mobile apps for our clients. I would proudly say that each of them changed our clients’ entire business process as it helps them to stand out from the crowd and increase their revenue like anything. Our every solution satisfies the client’s needs.
9. What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
“Listening, Learning and Leading”, just by using these three techniques we can attain our client satisfaction. We strongly believe that “Customers are always right”.
10. Tell about your successful project ?
Mentioning our success in insurance and other domain specific rather than projects.
All of our projects are successful. Each project delivered on time and did wonders in our clients business. We are very happy and proud to say that every project takes our clients’ business to the next level. We can’t pick one project over another.
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
“Ideas to working software”, Being an end-to-end IT services company, it’s quite easy to choose the right platform for our client’s requirements. We always suggest the best technologies and tools to our clients. And we never force our clients to choose particular technologies.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2021 after COVID 19?
Our price range differs specific to the technology stack used for the projects.
Our average price range would be
Min USD 15,000
Max Above USD 0.25 Mn
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
We keep our operational structure simple and effective, This is how it works:-
– Internal Discussion with the team to discuss the client’s ideas and validating the gathered requirements.
– Based on the requirements, we assign tasks to the most suitable team and present them to the client.
– During the development process, we keep on communicating and sharing updates with the clients.
– Being a full-fledged IT company we have an in-house testing team to test and ensure the product performs as expected.
– When the product is ready for deployment, we make sure the product works as per the client’s expectations.
– We also offer post-development support if needed.
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
We are always there for our valuable clients. When they need technical support we are glad to assist them too for free of cost. Client satisfaction is our main priority. Once they onboarded they never left us.
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
As I mentioned already choosing the technology will be done by the client, we never interrupt or force them. But if they ask us to choose then we always suggest a Hybrid app that saves time, development cost, and simply delivers the app in Android and iOS platforms by a single logic.