Exclusive Interview with Jayanti Katariya- CEO, Moon Technolabs
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell Us about yourself how you start your career in the IT Sector?
Ever since my college days, coding has been my point of interest. So, in my early days, I began developing this hobby that later on turned into a sincere passion of mine. Going forward with the career in the IT sector, I knew just what I wanted to do.
After that, I founded Moon Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. in 2009, a web & mobile app development company for small businesses to large-scale organizations.
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
My sheer dedication towards filling the gap that mobile app development was facing, has led me to found this company. Moon Technolabs is the result of countless hours being spent making sure that the world of mobile app development becomes more efficient and productive.
Coming to the leadership attribute, I always try to stay in touch with my employees to make sure we’re on the right track. This helps them grow personally and professionally. I like to surround myself with a bunch of tech enthusiasts. I thrive to get in touch with them, talk to them, recruit them, develop them, and work with dedication to shape them.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
For a person running a business, every year is different and new. Every year brings new cards to the table. With the times that we are living in, this year will definitely be more challenging, and owing to that matter, we’ll be ready to adopt new trends and generate opportunities to grow further.
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like TopappFirms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
Well, truth be told, I see them pushing the win-win scenario approach. And frankly, that’s all there is to it. They are doing a thorough job making sure both the service provider and clients help each other professionally. Providing trustworthy service providers to the clients is more than welcoming and helpful is more than amazing.
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
Not neglecting the current scenario that we are living in, we’ll have to adapt to the new things that come our way. While COVID-19 has been and still affects people and businesses all around the world, certain industries have been able to turn it around for the good.
I think our focus should be on the new development and trends for the healthcare industry. The Healthcare industry makes more sense than ever.
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
For us, we like to make sure that we are up and running with our deliverables and we take the craft of developing very seriously. The reviews and suggestions help us forge into a better mobile app development company and our offerings are not over after providing you with the solution. We want our customers to be satisfied with the time they spent with us.
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
The outsourcing industry is quickly accelerating leaving no stone unturned. The outsourcing market is powered up and various businesses are taking advantage of it. The real challenge here is the quality of service the service providers provide.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
We work on one simple formula. We give what’s in the best interest of our client. We don’t shy away from giving the right suggestions when needed and our web and mobile app development solutions are the answer for that. We are always on the lookout for keeping the latest trends and technologies in mind. And we always abide by this, making our solutions more efficient and effective.
9. What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
Client satisfaction should come naturally. When you’re too involved and too engaged you tend to leave no room for an error, ultimately making your solution powerful. So, be straightforward, unique, and effective in your approach and while delivering solutions. That ought to do it.
10. Tell me about your successful project?
Our team has successfully completed many projects. Our day-to-day activity is encompassed with this. From healthcare app development to eLearning app development, our segments are broad enough to encapsulate every industry such as food delivery, taxi booking, grocery delivery, telemedicine, etc.
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
We do have an amazing business expertise team to take care of that. After hearing the clients’ requirements in detail, we give the necessary solution.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2021 after COVID 19?
The price factor varies as per the project requirements. However, in this pandemic situation as COVID -19, we have reduced our pricing range because we believe in the concept of “Let’s Minimize The Impact of COVID-19 Together”.
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
The moment a client walks in, the business development team makes sure that the scope of the project and requirements are clearly defined and the client can have a detailed discussion regarding the requirements. After that, the project will be assigned to the developers who then work on the project. We provide the best development team to get the project done quickly with quality code in minimal time. At last, we deliver a project to the client and also provide the demo if required. We are always ready for 24X7 support to our clients to solve their queries at the highest priority level.
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
Our work is to make sure that you’re satisfied with your end result. We provide support if users don’t want to go ahead with additional features or anything. During support, we make small changes to the project in response to the updates and feedback.
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
The only true answer to this question can be given after hearing the requirements. Because it depends on the various factors. And no solution is bad but it just depends on the scope of the project and the suitability.