Exclusive Interview with Alpesh Vaghasiya - CEO, Artoon Solutions
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell Us about yourself how you start your career in the IT Sector?
Hi, I’m Alpesh Vaghasiya, I’m a BE-Computers graduate from Gujarat University. I’m the Founder and the CEO of Artoon Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
for almost 12 years!
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
A games development company having 12+ years of experience in games development, Websites, Web/ mobile applications
, server management. We’ve a strength of 180+ in-house IT experts and with their help we’ve been associated with big brands globally on their repetitive multiple projects.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
The gaming industry shall keep growing compared to previous years and thereby I’m definitely looking forward towards creating more employment opportunities in our company. We share that 2021 will be a great year for Gaming Industry and we will see lots of improvement and growth in the area.
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like TopappFirms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
To assess trust for growing our clientele globally.
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
- We want to grow into the gaming industry exponentially.
- We have enough in-house assets consisting of 2D/3D graphics designers, Frontend, Backend developers, QA (Testers), Server Management team, and much more and we’re always looking forward to growing our team whenever required.
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
- Anything that shall be needful to grow our gaming development sector more!
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
Some pain points which our major clientele approaches us are:
- Timely delivery.
- Clear Scope of Understanding of the SoW- Scope of Work.
- Sometimes clients are not clear about the SoW from their end, so we assist them with our expertise.
- Post-delivery services or future customization possibilities.
For the above, we follow a proper methodology through which we’ve gained trust in our global clientele, and its increasing gradually.
- We make sure that our clients are always on the same page with us, as we use project management tools, daily reports sending, a common messenger for quick discussion, always available for quick or detailed calls.
- Post-delivery, we make sure that the client isn’t left unattended until and unless we ourselves feel satisfied with our deliverables or until the client gives us a green signal as a successful project’s completion.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
- We’ve been associated with big brands like MPL, Myteam11, Junglee Rummy, YooZoo games and many more.
- Some of our clients faced issues in handling concurrent users- we solved their problem successfully and it’s running smoothly till date with 10K+ concurrent users.
- Through our systematic Gaming Architecture based our clientele are rest assured of the game's stability, smoothness & performance.
- We've our own multiplayer framework which is custom designed by us and used in more than 50+ games. We don't use/ dependent on 3rd party frameworks whose charges are also high along with technical limitations. Through this one of the client's server costs came down to USD 5K/month from USD 25K/month.
- And many more custom expertise have been helping our clientele globally once they join hands with us for their esteemed requirements.
9. What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
- Trust being the major factor when the client is 1000s of miles away from you. Henceforth we make sure that client’s are given a relevant reference or exact example of the work related to their requirements.
- Clarity and clear communication and understanding of the SoW is important i.e. providing clients a detailed understanding document.
- Clarifying the minute doubts before accepting any project in a hurry!
- Sending of work in progress reports on a daily basis, being in touch with the client on a daily basis at their convenience.
10. Tell me about your successful project?
- Here's our success story, wherein our client has gained humongous success on the app developed by us!
- Lead Inclusive - we work with clients as MVP and they have to brag $30M funding. they have 500 fortune clients.
- One of our client MPL has been consistently growing their business on a game known as Rummy since 2+ years and till date they are associated with us on various other projects as well.
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
The basic step is to understand the SoW and to suggest them with a suitable TechStack.
We make sure that the recommended Techstack shall be cost-effective to them, for example, if someone wants their app in a native techstack then we do recommend them to go for hybrid thereby any future customization shall cost them near to half cost.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2021 after COVID 19?
USD 25/hr is our minimum costing whether we undergo any hourly contract or while calculating any fixed cost project.
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
- Understanding client’s requirements through their SoW / any documentation/ reference provided.
- Either jump on a call/ chat, post that sending them our understanding and queries, if any.
- Once the SoW is understood, we provide them a timeline and cost.
- Once the project is awarded, we assign dedicated team members to them wherein bigger projects consist of a Project Manager, Designer, Developer, QA (Tester), Server team.
- We send them to work in progress reports on a daily basis, Daily communication through any messenger at the client’s convenience, for task assignments we use project management tools. Having calls with the client whenever required.
- Post the delivery we provide 7 days up to 1.5 months of free maintenance period depending upon the size of the project. We continue with the free maintenance until we ourselves aren’t satisfied with our deliverables.
- We’re available to our clients for any future maintenance or customization as well.
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
- Free Maintenance- it ranges from 7 days up to 1.5 months or more depending on the size and complexity of the project.
- Post that we provide paid maintenance on an hourly basis or weekly/ monthly basis at a fixed pricing depending on the number of resources involved.
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
Honestly, it depends on the requirements, whichever fits their specifications, we’re good with that. If we’re given the liberty to explain to them the pros and cons, then talking from a cost point of view, of course, Hybrid is preferred as it requires less resource for its development. So it’s up to the valuable requirements & the client.