Exclusive Interview with Alexandr Goncharov – CEO, Loonar Studios
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell Us about yourself how you start your career in the IT Sector?
Hello, I am Oleksandr Honcharov, CEO of Loonar Studios.
My first step in IT was made more than 7 years ago when Loonar Studios was created. At that time, I`ve already known that the IT sector
is a future and I wanted to become a part of this future.
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
Briefly, Loonar Studios turns complex and ambitious ideas into web and mobile solutions
thanks to our expertise and experience.
For me, leadership is a deep understanding of three main factors that make your company, the interest of your clients, employees, and company as it. After you take all of them into consideration and harmonize to satisfy all these interests - you become a real leader.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
It's a pretty tough question, especially if we take a look back on the previous year. But, I really believe that the pandemic of COVID-19
ends in the nearest time and it will open new opportunities. In my humble opinion, the IT Sector is able to level consequences to their minimum
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like TopappFirms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
From the very beginning of my career in IT, I've believed that the closer clients and service providers are the better. But, it's very important for such agencies not to create the wrong impression for firms in front of possible clients.
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
Quite difficult to highlight any particular technology or industry, we are interested in every and each industry and open to working with every new technology, it's our philosophy. Our team is ready for any upcoming upgrade.
Thanks to our internal self-development we are aware of all relevant technologies and are able to adapt to any changes in the shortest terms.
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
At this moment we cover the most demanded services that exist in IT. In 2021 we are planning to pay more attention to our creative direction. So, you can expect outstanding solutions from us.
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
To be honest, every time these challenges are changing with clients` expectations, trends and other things.
The most challenging one, probably, is clients` expectations. But we have enough experience not to name it a challenge, we just know how to make the best solutions for our clients.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
Without any doubts, for 100%. We never pursue a target to sell service, we make solutions that are able to make a real profit for clients` business.
9. What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
As I already mentioned, it's very important to understand your clients. When you understand them, you can satisfy them.
But that's not easy as it sounds, every new client requires its own approach. In general, the more time you spend researching, the easier it will be to deal with your clients.
10. Tell me about your some successful project?
As for me, every one of our projects was totally successful. I want to believe that our clients could say the same.
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
As I already said, every client has an individual approach. So, it would be not very appropriate to describe one particular case. Thorough analysis, deep research, and weighing up all the pros and cons are rules for the right choice, further decisions are very individual.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2021 after COVID 19?
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
Shortly, negotiations - research and analysis - design - development - release. It's a very rough and general description, we always take into consideration the type of the future project, and based on it make a correct and appropriate process to realize it successfully.
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
Basically, it is typical after release support such as bug fixing caused by development or updating projects to the relevant operational systems.
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
From the side of developers, it depends on time and budget limits, requirements for application and future updating and expansion of application. I have my personal preference for IOS and Native development
, as it works faster and better.