Exclusive Interview with Aasim Khan - CEO, ACE Software n Web Solutions
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell Us about yourself how you start your career in IT Sector?
Founder & Director with 9 years of experience in IT Services proving excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. Holds expertise in applying strategy, design, innovation, problem-solving and improve organizational performance. Developing businesses by understanding clients' needs, budget, timeline and feasibility.
My efforts are specifically intensive at the intersection of converting raw ideas into finished solution with the use of latest technologies, defining a new opportunity, identifying success for the customer, business development and building our team. Established various industries and organizational structure by realizing existing operations and implementing robust solutions, services and business practices to optimize how IT engages with all business disciplines.
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
We at ACESnWS have 9 years of experience in the IT industry. ACESnWS is an IT professional service and software development company based in Mumbai, India. We are having expertise in diversified services including SaaS development, ERP development, eCommerce & Mobile Apps, Website & Portals and we nurture it all with our classified experts team of digital marketing.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
We have a team size of 25+ employees at different levels and having a target of reaching 50+ team size till the year end and cover 30+ brands for eCommerce solution
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like TopappFirms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
I expect they should assess and filter quality leads for business company like us and fill the gap between client and companies. They should be a helping hand for a company’s branding and promotions to create more value
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
We are targeting for Cyber Security and IoT solutions. We are already working on our workforce upgrade for serving the best
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
We are offering AI in eCommerce, Managed eCommerce services for brands to establish their D2C ecommerce and mobile apps. We are specially targeting Apparels & Fashion, Beauty Products & Cosmetics, Luxury Goods & Jewellery, Food Products, Consumer Electronics, Footwear and similar brand industries.
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
The biggest challenge is cost to work, outsourcing industry must focus on quality of work including with the cost and thus keep a selection parameter to get the best work done.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
People have shifted to digital world and so our developments has greatly helped our Client’s to reach their customers with Web and Mobile Solutions. Now they are also able to expand due to the online ordering system.
9. What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
Providing the best development fulfilling their requirements with continuous Follow-up and support.
10. Tell about your some sucessful project ?
We have successfully worked for Apparels & Fashion brands by providing a web and app Development
, nurturing it regularly with a digital marketing services like SEO, SMO, SMM and PPC which has increased their revenue to 3X
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
We listen to our Client’s requirements, we analyse it to the best platform match keeping it a pocket friendly and profitable solution.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2021 after COVID 19?
From $1500 USD to $10000 USD
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
We listen to the Client’s requirements.Analyse to the best fit with technology and platform Propose a quote with necessary details Once acquired we have regular meetings to make the best suitable design Then we follow Agile method or CI/CD method for development We finish the alpha testing and then release the solution for beta testing to Client Continuous Follow up is taken till we reach the finest level.Deployment takes place once final solution get approved
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
Dedicated support is provided to solve all queries of Client’s and their team
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
It all depend on the requirements, you cannot suggest a single platform in any means. At once, you might require only Android with a Native development or then you may require Android and iOS both with a Native or Hybrid solution. So, you just can’t assure it to a single definition as it is completely based on the Client’s requirement and ofcourse the budget or investment for the development.