Exclusive Interview with Naveen Kumar Jain – Founder & CEO, PERFECTION InfoWeb Pvt. Ltd. on ” Top App Firms”
In this exclusive interview, He shared his experiences in IT and several more things. Let’s check his success story and thoughts.
1. Tell Us about yourself how you start your career in IT Sector?
After completing my Bachelor degree in Information Technology, I have started my career with an internship at an Indian company. There I had the chance to work with very experienced developers that helped me set my programming foundation.
2. Tell us in brief about your company and the leadership.
Perfection InfoWeb Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2013 by Naveen Kumar Jain with three experienced team of developers having profound knowledge in PHP and MySQL. Mainly our focus was on the E-Commerce platform so we moved to Magento and WooCommerce.
Now we are a Certified Magento team and we are one of the best Magento development companies in India. We truly believe in the potential of our employees and we give them the perfect context to grow in the direction they want.
3. What is your outlook for 2021?
In recent years, the company has been actively growing: we have opened a sales department in Netherland and our team grew significantly.
We would like to grow the company in terms of technologies and plan to complete certification courses for our all team. Also, we plan to hire more talented professionals to work on the projects and we’d also like to expand the geography of our services.
4. How do you assess the role of research agencies like TopappFirms in bridging the gap between clients and service providers?
I think such agencies as TopAppFirms are great in helping both clients and companies to find each other in a quick and easy manner.
5. Any particular technology or industry you would be targeting? How do you plan to prepare your workforce for the upcoming technology upgrade?
We plan to continue developing our core technologies (Magento, Laravel, WordPress, PHP) since we have the most expertise in them. We also plan to focus more on working with SalesForce, NodeJS, and ReactJS and hope to find new projects in this domain.
6. What all services do you think you would add to your offerings in 2021?
We are now gaining more expertise in Magento2 development, customization, and migration. This is a very promising domain and it can bring significant benefits to our clients. Thus, we plan to keep Magento at the top list of our services.
7. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
I believe that one of the greatest challenges in the outsourcing industry is a transparent communication between a client and a company. Most often the client is located in a different country than an outsourcing company and this means different time zones, different working schedules, etc.
At PerfectionInfo, we place emphasis on establishing a structured and transparent communication process so our clients always know what is happening with the project. For that, we implement regular reporting, use specialized project management tools, and always assign a dedicated specialist to a project.
8. How helpful are the Web and mobile apps developed by your team, for enhancing your clients’ business?
We have developed many websites and mobile apps for our clients and those are very helpful to enhance their business and increase their revenues. We always take care of their data security and prefer to do multiple meetings before starting the project. This process can clear the requirements in a better way and help to make the result what he is looking for.
9. What according to you are the best practices to attain client satisfaction?
In my opinion, keep communication going is the best way to clear the requirements. If a client has a change of mind, wants to implement any changes, or has second thoughts about something, you need to learn about it and make the corresponding adjustments to the product. And obviously, Quality is the point which a client always expect and we care about it.
We had cases when a client came to us and after discussion, he decided to go to another development company because he felt that our price is a little bit higher than other development company. But after an unpleasant experience with another development company, they came back to us and we fixed their bugs and delivered the project in very high quality.
10. Tell me about your some successful project?
The most successful project I think are The Fruit Company, Payless Promotions we
have developed from scratch in the Magento2: technical specifications writing,
design, architecture, frontend development, backend development, support, etc.
11. How do you help your clients in choosing the right yet profitable platform for Web development?
We have worked with multiple technologies and e-commerce platforms and we have realized that the ones we are using at the moment are the best ones for our team to deliver in quality and always ready to give 100% support. I am talking about Magento, Laravel and WooCommerce.
12. What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2021 after COVID 19?
The lowest is $3500 and the highest is $45000.
13. Please describe the operational structure of your company- from the moment a client walks in, to the product deployment.
– We have a discussion to validate that we are a good fit for the client from a financial and time perspective.
– We have a discovery session where we get as much information from the client about the product and try to find what is unique and how to optimize the time and features.
– We calculate a rough estimation based on the requirements and our research and provide to the client.
– After approved by the client, we create a development plan with what we want to achieve, how, with whom and when everything will be ready.
– And finally, we start the development process.
– We prefer to use Project management tools to give a progress report daily or weekly basis.
14. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
Maintenance & Support period: We always give free support to our client after delivered the project. But it all depends from project to project which may be a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 6 months.
We also provide to our client to use our project management tool where he can put the bugs in case he found them during his testing in the provided maintenance period.
15. Android or iOS, Native or Hybrid — which platform is best to use to build your app? What are your recommendations?
We have developed many apps on both platforms native and hybrid. We believe that in order to successfully reach your customers, a modern business should have both iOS and Android mobile applications.
Sometimes it depends on the client requirements and on his budget. But if he asks us to choose then we always recommend Hybrid which saves Time, Money, and easy to deliver the app in Android and iOS platforms by single logic.